Friday, January 18, 2013

Outfit Post!

Hi lovelies,

How are you doing? I've been so swamped with schoolwork, but here's two outfit posts that I wore recently! Also, for Martin Luther King day, I'll be going to gorgeous Napa.. so hopefully I'll have a gorgeous photoshoot to post!





~Outfit Rundown~ 
Dress: Love Fire Skater Dress - $34.99
Bag: Vintage Jennifer Moore Quilted Chain - $5 (got it at the flea market! <3)
Belt: Dorothy Perkins Wine Chain Link - $9
Tights: Hue - $13.5
Pumps: Forever 21 - $21.90

And then I wore this super snazzy foxy coordinate for school! I wanted to mix up my style with something a little more ~edgy~ so I bought leather leggings! However, I still think this turned out cute rather than the cool look I was going for.




~Outfit Rundown~ 
Top: Caidoble Tunic - $10
Leggings: Dorothy Perkins Tall Wet Look - $9
Shoes: Tory Burch Fox Loafers - $130
Fur Collar: Ebay - $5.60

That's all for now~ I'll keep you updated on my weekend trip and I'll take lots of gorgeous photos!

xoxo-Cathy





0 comments:

Post a Comment