Saturday, January 19, 2013

Napa Valley 1/19/2013

Hi Lovelies!

So on a spur of the moment decision, I decided to go to Napa with my darling boyfriend on a romantic getaway. We left the house at 6, got to Napa at 7.. and by 7:30 I'd bought two new pairs of shoes and a Rag & Bone pair of jeans! <3

So, we passed by the Napa outlets and of course I'd want to stop by to check it out... I promised I wouldn't buy anything but then I saw these two gorgeous shoes calling my name!



The Lanvin ones were from Summer 2012.. so that's fairly recent! They're the Lanvin Puzzle Open Toe Wedges. I loved the gorgeous detachable ankle strap and the fact that the wedges aren't just one giant chunk of cork, but they're actually puzzled together with metal inserts! The deal-sealer for me was that these gorgeous Lanvin wedges were originally $1,550 but I got them for $619!


And of course Prada... How could I resist beautiful coral wedges from one of my favorite designers? Also, they were discounted by half, from $820 to only $409!

The steal of the century was a pair of Rag&Bone salmon ripped jeans for only $15!!!! Since R&B are usually $200+ a pair, I was ecstatic! I'll post an outfit shot of everything soon~

We then checked into the Hilton Doubletree in Napa Valley.. the rooms are super spacious and lovely~ I really love how each door # has a special animal that the room is named after! We live in 114, which is swallow~




Now, I'm going to go grab some creme brulee at the hotel's restaurant and call it a night.

xoxo - Cathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment