Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Starynite Review

Hey lovelies,

I bought these gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell Starynite Platforms in black from Nastygal and just received them in the mail! You can find these beauties here for $185 and free 2-day shipping.

They arrived in a Nastygal marked white box, opening to reveal the adorable Jeffrey Campbell shoe box featuring a curvy woman of color wearing a kitten sweater. Gotta love it!


Of course, the most important thing is the shoe itself, so here it is in all its glory:


Don't be fooled by the heel, these shoes are ridiculously comfortable! Despite my 5'8 220 pound frame, the shoe supports my weight very well, and the heelless back doesn't even bend or crack under my weight. It takes a few minutes to get used to the weight distribution when wearing these, but after the initial 10 minutes, you can run, dance, and even jump in them with no problem! The major issue about these shoes is that they are super high and add 6 inches to your height.

I originally chose these shoes for my New Year's Eve outfit because of the gorgeous star embedded in the bottom of the platform(I'm going to POPNYE) but I think these are going to become my go-to heel when i want to make a fashion statement. 

In a nutshell:
Jeffrey Campbell Starynite Platforms
Size: runs a bit small in the toe area for wide feet, definitely order half size up if you're between sizes.
Materials: Leather lining, Suede upper, Man-made sole
Pros: Gorgeous fashion statement shoes, very comfortable
Cons: Slightly too high, makes me go from 5'8 to 6'2 (Yikes!)

xoxo - Cathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment