Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fatshion Coordinate and Haul

Hi Lovelies,

Today I had the pleasure of going shopping since it was my boyfriend and I's 2 year 4 month "monthasary." I bought so much gorgeous things and finished it off with a massage at Miyomyu & dinner at a Pho place.

Here's what I wore today!


~ Outfit Rundown~
Cardigan: H&M, male size L - $15
Top: Caidoble (China-based Plus Size online store - $10
Leggings: H&M Galaxy Flower Leggings size L - $10
Shoes: Prada Miu Miu Cork Wedges size 8 1/2 - $695
Bracelet: Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet - $45
Ring: Tiffany & Co. - $125
Bag: Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 35 - $815
Bag Scarf: Louis Vuitton Monogram Maps Prune Petrole Bandeau - $150


These shoes were killer! They're gorgeous, but since I'm relatively heavy, all the weight went straight to my poor toes after 9+ hours of walking around three different malls. Definitely an impulse buy on my part, but who can resist lightweight cork with gold accents from MiuMiu?

Aannnd here's my haul! I found some pretty amazing deals and steals while shopping today!

Kate Spade Zebra Coin Pouch
Original Price: $75
Sale Price: $17 - They had an in-store promotion of a 50% discount off the original price, and then another 50% off the discounted price if you bought it before 1pm!
Comments: It was simply too cute not to buy! It doesn't really fit a lot, but I'm planning on using it as my laundry quarters pouch. What college student doesn't need a cute quarter holder?














Forever 21 Bow Sweater 
Price: 22.50
Comments: This is a super soft and cute sweater! I usually wear anywhere from a size L-1X, but I bought this in 3XL since it ran a bit small and I wanted a loose slouchy fit so I can layer this over my peterpan collared shirts + skirts.














Forever 21 Hi/Bye Sweater
Price: 22.50
Comments: I couldn't resist this gorgeous sweater after I saw it. The Hi enclosed inside a heart with the pastel pink/blue colors reminded me of the Sweetheart candies I used to give out on Valentine's day. Since it was Keith and I's monthasary, what a perfect sweater to buy. This one also ran a bit small, I think it was intended to be a tight fit, but I bought it in 3xl for a drapey look!


























H&M Side Zipper Top
Original Price: $29.95
Price: $7, It was marked down to $15, but then we got an additional 50% off all sale.
Comments: Since the line for the fitting rooms was waaaaaay too long, I didn't get the chance to fit this. I picked up a size 14, assuming it would fit, but big mistake! The armholes are super small, so I'm going to have to cut it up and attach a pink bow on it to make it fit and look good. I'll make a tutorial on how to widen small sleeves with this shirt soon :)








Frenchi Pleated Skirt from Nordstrom's
Original Price: $42
Price: $9.95, super clearance sale!
Comments: I love pleats. I think they're the epitome of style and they definitely help hide and enhance our hips at the same time! Since these were so cheap, I bought two, one in floral and one in classy black. Frenchi is a junior's brand, but their XL size is big enough to fit a size 14 - 16 in bottoms due to the elastic waistband. The pleating on this skirt is superb and divine, since each pleat is so tiny and feminine-looking~



































Tory Burch Fox Loafers
Original Price: $225
Sale Price: $130, these were discounted to 175 and then there was an additional 25% off in-store!
Comments: When I saw the little fox on these loafers, I just about died. It's wearing a grosgrain bow on one ear with the Tory Burch logo in the center. These are super cute and super comfortable!
Buy It Now!: You can find them here.


Coach Desaree Heels 
Price: $208
Comments: I think these were a return from some customer, since the Coach website lists these as exclusive to Coach.com. Either way, these dogleash heels are absolutely gorgeous! They're this deep red/brown mahogany color and would add the perfect bit of color for work or for a date night!
Buy It Now!: You can find them here.



And of course I couldn't let my poor boyfriend go home empty handed! I bought him an ensemble I picked out from H&M, complete with jacket, sweater and button-down. He seems to like it quite a bit!

All in all, it was a super fun but tiring day. After I finish posting this, we're going to make hot chocolate and watch a movie on netflix until we fall asleep. 

Good night loves,
xoxo - Cathy




0 comments:

Post a Comment