Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome to 2013

Hi Lovelies,

So I'm a little bit late, but Happy Belated New Year's! 2013 has been good to me so far, and I definitely ended 2012 with a Bang!

On New Year's Eve, I decided to dye my hair black! A new color for the New Year's~ Here's my outfit on New Year's Eve :)





~Outfit Rundown~
Tee: Caidoble - $20
Shorts: GAP Gradient shorts in Mint, size 16 - $20
Shoes: 7 Door Cinema Boots, size L - $30
Socks: Lace Toppers - Handmade
Necklace: Forever21 - $4
Bracelet: Kate Spade - $65
Bag: Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 30 - $790
Bag Charm: Liz Lisa Bear - $20

I had New Year's Eve drinks with my best friend Lana, my other best friend Alex and my boyfriend. Contrary to the general masses engaging in debauchery and getting drunk, we opted to go for Boba! We went to a place called Black Pearl (just like in Pirates~)

They had so many drinks, but the coolest thing was that they had a "Panda Cup" of Boba.. for only $4!

Here are our drinks! My boyfriend and I shared the Bucket size of Boba~

Here's a little backstory. My best friend Lana and I go waaaaaaaaaaaay back... like 9 years back. We met when we were both in 6th grade and have been best friends since. We also have an uncanny knack for matching! We both wore our Hello Kitty watches and a ring + blue coloured sweaters! Like, what the heck!



I also brought my boyfriend home to meet the parents! They seemed to like him a lot and we spent New Year's Eve together snuggling in bed and counting down the seconds to the New Year! I also brought my gorgeous dog home with me~




P.S: I got my first New Year's kiss on the stroke of midnight too~ ;)

On New Year's day, Keith and I decided to go on a small date, so i dressed up.






~Outfit Rundown~
Dress: Betsey Johnson - $90
Cardigan: Forever 21 - $20
Shoes: Miu Miu Snakeskin Pumps sz 40 - $600
Bracelet: Kate Spade - $65
Bag: Louis Vuitton Monogram Tivoli PM - $1200
Bag Bow: Coach Bandeau - $20


 We went to this adorable little Japanese bakery and bought mochido. Mochido is the term used to describe Mochi in the shape of donuts~ Isn't the packaging cute?



It was so delicious~! Anyways, here's to a wonderful year and may all your wishes, hopes & dreams come true!

xoxo - Cathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment