Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Floral Winterland!

Hi lovelies!

I actually had an amazing thing happen to me on tumblr recently. One of my outfits (blue dress, pink tights) has been making its rounds on tumblr and my friend from school sent me this on Facebook:
But yeah! It was super duper cute, especially since I never think that I'm cute/well dressed.. especially compared to the gorgeous girls on tumblr!

Anyways, here's today OOTD!





~~~ Outfit Rundown~~~

Dress: Charlotte Russe - $10 (sales yay!)
Scarf: Zara - $10
Cardigan: H&M - $15
Flower Clips: H&M - $6
Tights: Avenue - $6
Boots: Steve Madden - $130
Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM - $980

So funny story about those boots. I bought them six freaking years ago. In high school, I loved those cowboy boots. I'd wear them with everything. Jeans, skirts, dresses... everything. But then the cute little wooden heel on the back got worn down over the years.. to the point where I couldn't even walk in them anymore. I didn't wan't to throw them away so I packed them in their box and left it in my closet. 

Fast forward all these years and I rediscovered them in my closet two weeks ago! Imagine my happiness as I pulled my favorite boots out and realizing that next to my university apartment I had the most amazing shoe cobbler. I got them repaired for just $20 and the cobbler used a rubbery material this time so it wouldn't wear down again. The whole process took about 3 weeks, but I'm finally reunited with my gorgeous boots <3 

xoxo - Cathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment